Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thing #23: Creative Commons

Thing #23: Creative Commons

When I began searching for the original creator of the 23 Things, I found that it was difficult because the idea has been morphed into so many different programs for teachers. One example can be found at http://k12learning20.wikispaces.com/23Things and it chronicles the same types of activities that we use at APSU. It was pretty awesome to see how many different uses this idea has spurned.

Now that I know about Creative Commons, I will use it as a teacher by having my students use images and information from this site instead of Google. I will tell my students about how the images are safe to be used from this site and that other search engines will pull up images that are not safe to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment