Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thing #17: Delicious

Thing #17: Delicious

Wow! I cannot believe what a good idea Delicious.com is! It makes surfing through resources so each and convenient and cuts browsing time in half. I will definitely be using this application and I really hope that my future coworkers use it as well. I can just imagine how helpful it would be to use a veteran teacher's bookmarks to locate useful materials.

Because I will be an English teacher, I will have to teach a lesson on allegories. Honestly, I am not as familiar with allegories as I should be, so I could go to my bookmarking site and find a lesson on allegories. Or, I could go to my coworkers' page and look through their tags on English subjects. I would be able to easily find any resource that I need. My only concern is that I have never heard of social bookmarking before. Thus, I wonder if any of my future coworkers will be using this application.

No comments:

Post a Comment