Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thing #20: Youtube

Thing #20: Youtube

I have been using Youtube for a looooong time. Mostly because my five year old wants to watch videos of people doing motorcycle stunts, but also because there are so many tutorials for any type of subject you can imagine. Linked below is a video for using Twitter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygoqGfLBqFs

I love Youtube and all that it has to offer. You can find information, particularly tutorials on anything you could possibly want to know about. From nail manicures, to hair styles, to tutorials on Twitter, the information is there. It is really easy to use too. All you have to do it type in the subject that you want in the Search bar, and ta da!

I chose this link because it deals with technology. Since I am not an avid Twitter user, I chose to watch a video on how to use Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment