Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thing #9: Image Chef

Thing #9: Image Chef

I began this experiment by going to www.imagechef.com and I made my first image. It was pretty neat designing different types of images and I made one with one of my favorite quotes: Live. Laugh. Love.


Next, I went to http://www.comicstripgenerator.com/ and created a comic strip of how I feel when I am dealing with technology.

 
 
I really liked making these images and I think it would be neat to make comic strips to post in my classroom. Since I am going to be an English teacher, it would be pretty funny to create some comic strips that deal with the misuse of grammar. You could also make other types of posters for your classroom, containing the steps of the writing process or favorite quotes. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miranda! Thanks for your blurb on ImageChef. We're looking to expand and improve on ImageChef, specifically for teachers! I was hoping to speak with you to learn about what's on your "wish list" in technology, and what we may be able to build/enhance to make things easier and fun for teachers. If you could spare some time for us to chat over phone or skype, please email me at cristina@imagechef.com. In return, we would love to provide you with an annual pro-membership to ImageChef. Thanks in advance for your time and help!

    ReplyDelete